Winter and Spring Break Activities and Out of School Activity Days
Looking for a fun, safe, social skill building and educational place for your child on their days off from school? The Joplin Family YMCA’s licensed childcare program is a great solution for you. Out of School Activity Days! The program is for children ages 5 to 12. Our child care services are available on days children are out of school. Our child care services are provided from 7 am until 6 pm at the Joplin Family YMCA location.
- Spring Break Activity Days March 22nd to 26th, 2021.
While at the Y, your child will experience a variety of activities. Children need to be dropped off between 7 am and 8:30 am and picked up between 3 pm and 6 pm at the east door of the Y building. Lunch and an afternoon snack will be provided.
Enrollment 2020 – 2021
- Open enrollment for Spring Break Activity Days February 8th thru March 6th, 2021.
- Children who do not attend the Joplin Family YMCA School Plus afterschool program may enroll by downloading and filling out the full childcare enrollment packet indicated below or pick up full enrollment packet in person at the Joplin Family YMCA.
- No daily drops this year due to COVID-19 concerns.
- Registration during the Open Enrollment periods is recommended; All Activity Days are limited to 100 enrollments and the program may fill up quickly, so enroll your child early within the enrollment period.
Full Enrollment Packet
- Spring & Winter Break Activity Days have a $30 registration fee (covers both) due upon registration. Note: This fee is for children who have not attended the Y’s School Plus After School Program during the current school year.
- Spring Open Enrollment is Feb. 8 – Mar. 6, 2021
- Activity Days Fees: Full Day $40.00 and Half Day $20.00 (Early enrollments get a $5.00 discount).
- Spring Break is $110.00 ($85.00 during Open Enrollment).
- All fees must be paid at the time of enrollment to guarantee your spot. Children with an outstanding YMCA childcare balance will not be permitted to enroll in Winter/Holidays/Spring Break/Activity Days.