Winter and Spring Break Camps
The Joplin Family YMCA offers a fun, safe and educational place for your child to spend Winter Break and Spring Break. For children ages 5 to 12, child care is provided from 7 am until 6 pm, beginning and ending at the Joplin Family YMCA.
While at the Y, your child will experience a variety of activities. Children need to be dropped off between 7 am and 8 am and picked up between 3 pm and 6 pm. Lunch and an afternoon snack will be provided.
- Enrollments will be accepted during the Open Enrollment periods (Nov. 18 – Dec. 6 for Winter Break Camp; Feb. 10 – Mar. 6 for Spring Break Camp).
- A $20 discount will be given to those who register during open enrollment.
- Children who attend the Joplin Family YMCA School Plus afterschool program may complete and submit the enrollment form on back of the camp flyer along with the camp fee. Alternatively, children currently enrolled in the School Plus afterschool program may register and pay online during the Open Enrollment period.
- Children who do not attend the Joplin Family YMCA School Plus afterschool program may enroll by filling out the full childcare enrollment packet at the joplin Family YMCA and submitting it with the form and camp fee.
- Space permitting, a daily option may be available after the Open Enrollment periods for $40 per day.
- Registration during the Open Enrollment periods is suggested; the Joplin Family Y Winter & Spring Break Camps are limited to 80 enrollments per camp and camps fill quickly.
Full Enrollment Packet
Break Camp Flyer
Spring Break Camp Schedule
- Both Winter & Spring Break Camp have a $25 Enrollment Fee (covers both camps) due upon registration if your child is not currently attending the School Plus afterschool program. Those who register during the Open Enrollment periods receive a $20 discount. (Winter Camp Open Enrollment is Nov. 18 – Dec. 6. Spring Camp Open Enrollment is Feb. 10 – Mar. 6.)
- Winter Break Camp is $220 ($200 during Open Enrollment).
- Spring Break Camp is $145 ($125 during Open Enrollment).
- Space permitting, a daily option will be available for $40 per day on a first-come, first-served basis. Enrollment for the daily option for winter break will begin on December 9 and enrollment for the daily option for spring break will begin on March 11.
- All fees must be payed at time of enrollment to guarantee your spot. Children with an outstanding YMCA childcare balance will not be permitted to enroll in Winter Camp or Spring Break Camp.
For more information, please call our Director of School-Age Services, Audrey Johnson, at 417 781 9622.