Spring Break Camp
Looking for a fun, safe and educational place for your child to spend their Spring Break? The Joplin Family YMCA has a great solution for you – Spring Break Camp! For children ages 5 to 12, child care is provided from 7 am until 6 pm, beginning and ending at the Joplin Family Y.
Spring Break Activity Schedule
Children should to be dropped off between 7 am and 8 am at the Joplin Family Y.
TENTATIVE SCHEDULE (Activities subject to change; lunch and snack included each day)
- March 18, FLOWER POWER: Wake up and Move!; Camper Orientation; Flower Dyeing; Scavenger Hunt, Planting Seeds; Critter Crawl; Team Building Activity; Afternoon Matinee: Bee Movie.
- March 19, IT's ALL IN YOUR GENES: Wake up and Move!; Marrionette Making; Dominant Side; Genetic Flip; Team Building; Long Distance Telephone; Puppet Show; Afternoon Matinee: Osmosis Jones.
- March 20, OH YEAH!: Wake up and Move!; Water Piano, Boat Building, Swimming; Boat Race; Team Building; Afternoon Matinee: Finding Dory.
- March 21, SKY HIGH: Wake up and Move!; Parachute Challenge; Scooter Bowling; Coke Bottle Rockets; Principles of Flight; Afternoon Matinee: Sky High.
- March 22, SPRING FLING: Wake up and Move!; Just Dance; Trash Music; Balloon Tower Stem Challenge; Swimming; Camper Awards; Afternoon Matinee: Camp Rock.
What You’ve Just Got to Know
- When: March 18 – 22, 2019
- Who: Any child between the ages of 5 and 12
- Where: Joplin Family YMCA
- Cost: $125/week during Open Enrollment; $145 after March 4. Space permitting, a daily option will be available on March 6 for $30 per child per day. This fee includes lunch, a snack and all activities. Third party childcare reimbursement (State or Tribal pay) does not cover this program.
Register Your Child
Online Registration (Current School Plus Only)
Scholarship (Current School Plus Only; Code Required)
Flyer/Enrollment Form (Current School Plus Only)
Full Enrollment Packet (For Those Not in School Plus)
Spring Break Camp Open Enrollment Information
For more information about Spring Break Camp, please contact our Director of School-Age Services at 417 781 9622.