Effective July 6, 2020
In an effort to meet the City of Joplin’s COVID-19 related ordinance and meet the updated fitness classes offered at the Joplin Family YMCA, we have updated our Child Watch operating hours in line with fitness classes and/or membership participation:
YMCA members can utilize child watch services:
- Monday – Thursday: 8:00 am to 10:00 am.
- Monday – Thursday: 5:15 pm to 7:15 pm.
- Child Watch is open to children ages 12 weeks to 12.
- Children ages 4 and older must be potty trained.
- Capacity, staff/child ratio may impact access to services
- Maximum of 2 hours child care
NOTE: This schedule is subject to change.