In an effort to meet the City of Joplin’s COVID-19 related ordinance and meet the updated fitness classes offered at the Joplin Family YMCA, we have updated our Child Watch operating hours in line with fitness classes and/or membership participation:
YMCA members can utilize child watch services:
- Monday – Friday: 8:00 am to 11:00 am.
- Monday – Friday: 4:00 pm to 7:30 pm.
- Child Watch is open to children ages 12 weeks to 12 years. (Note: max capacity for children 2 years and below is 8 during afternoon hours and the max is 4 during morning hours. This is subject to change based on COVID-19 related concerns)
- Capacity, staff/child ratio may impact access to services
- Maximum of 2 hours child care
NOTE: This schedule is subject to change.