For the safety of our members and guests we do follow a strict age restriction policy.
- No one under the age of 16 is allowed in the facility without being accompanied by an adult or a member who is at least 16 years old. Facility areas include the lobby, restrooms, community room, basketball court, walking track, etc.
- Must be 16 years old or accompanied by a parent or guardian. Children 5 and up are not allowed in the locker room of the opposite sex. A family changing room is available in the pool area.
Group Fitness Classes
- When accompanied by a parent or guardian, children 9 to 15 years old may participate in select group exercise courses. Instructor approval is required, as some course intensity and skillset may not be age appropriate.
Exercise Equipment: Cardio/ Weights/Group Fitness Studios
- Children must be 13 years old and accompanied by a member at least 16 years old.
- Children 11 and 12 years old may use Tween-approved equipment only after passing Tween Orientation AND only when accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Children 10 and under are not allowed at any time.
- Children between the ages of 9 to 15 are allowed in the pool area only if they have a parent or guardian in the facility. Children 8 years old and younger are allowed in the pool area only when accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Child Watch Nursery
- Children 8 weeks to 5 years, with a parent or guardian in the facility.
- Children 5 years to 12 years with a parent or guardian in the facility.