Winter and Spring Break Camp
Winter and Spring Break Camp at the Joplin Family YMCA is a fun, safe and educational place for your child to spend Winter Break and Spring Break. For children ages 5 to 12, child care is provided from 7am until 6pm, beginning and ending at the Joplin Family YMCA.
While at the Y, your child will experience a variety of activities. Children need to be dropped off between 7am and 8am and picked up between 3pm and 6pm. Lunch and an afternoon snack will be provided.
- Children who attend the Joplin Family YMCA School Plus afterschool program may complete and submit thsi form along with a School-age Services change form.
- Children who do not attend the Joplin Family YMCA School Plus afterschool program may enroll by filling out the full childcare enrollment packet at the joplin Fam9ily YMCA and submitting a copy of current shot records along along with your selected dates on the completed Informational Flyer.
- The Joplin Family Y Winter & Spring Break Camps are limited to 80 enrollments per camp.
Download Informational Flyer
School-age Services Enrollment Packet
School-Age Services Re-enrollment Packet
- Both Winter & Spring Break Camp have a $25 Enrollment Fee (covers both camps) due upon registration if your child is not currently attending the School Plus afterschool program. A late fee of $20 will be issued for any enrollments that occur after the open enrollment period for each camp. (Winter Camp enrollment period is Nov. 12 - Dec. 10. Spring Camp enrollment period is Feb. 11 - Mar. 4.)
- Winter Break Camp is $200 for all 8 days of care OR $30 per day per child.
- Spring Break Camp is $125 for all 5 days of care OR $30 per day per child.
- All fees must be payed at or before drop off; children with an outstanding YMCA childcare balance will not be permitted to stay at Winter Camp or Spring Break Camp.
For more information, please call our Director of School-Age Services, Audrey Johnson at 417 781 9622.