For the safety of our members and guests we do follow a strict age restriction policy.
- Must be 13 years old to be in the facility without an adult or accompanied by a member over 16.
- Children 5 and up cannot enter the locker room of the opposite sex. A family changing room is available in the pool area.
Group Fitness Classes
- When accompanied by a parent or guardian, members 9 years old or older may participate in select group exercise courses. Instructor approval is required, as some course intensity and skillset may not be age appropriate.
Exercise Equipment / Weights
- Must be 13 or older.
- 11- and 12-year-olds can use equipment only after passing Tween Orientation.
- Children 10 and under are not allowed at any time.
- Must be 9 years old (with a parent elsewhere in the facility if under 16) or accompanied by a parent/guardian in the pool area if 8 or under.
- Children 8 weeks to 5 years.
- Children 5 years to 12 years.